House in Kottawa Mattegoda for Land Value with 5KW Solar
for sale in Mattegoda
Flat Land with Single Story Smart Home with 5KW On grid solar including Off grid backup and Solar Water Heater
-FOR LAND VALUE-
Located in a very calm and quite area covered with a parapet wall on three sides, one boundary 150 feet adjoining a paddy field view with wire mesh fence.
• Land Extent - 34. 68 perches (2 blocks 17.91 + 16.77 perches each)
• Flat Land
• Clear title including Bimsaviya certificates
• Distance to Kottawa and Piliyandala Junction – 6 Km
• Southern express way entrance – Kottawa 7.6 Km / Kahathuduwa 5.2 Km
• Distance to 342 Bus Route – 850 m
• Distance to 255 Bus Route – 1.8 Km
• Distance to 120 Bus Route – 2.7 Km
• Around 1600 square feet which includes Verandah, Living room, 3 Bedrooms, Attached Bathroom, Kitchen (2 Bedrooms and Living room – Air Conditioned)
• 2 Garages (One Attached to the House and one separate)
• Well Water with overhead tank
• 5KW On Grid Solar System
• Off Grid Backup Solar System that powers CCTV / Internet routers and Main Lights
• 100 Liter Solar Hot Water
Smart Home Features-
• Voice controlled Lights for Bedrooms, Bathroom & Garden. Automated lights based on Sun Set time
• CCTV with 2 Way Voice, Mobile Live View with Realtime notifications (5 Cameras)
• Controlled by 3 Alexa units and 1 Google device
• Whole Garden covered with 100W x10 LED Flood lights & 2 Garden Posts – Voice Controlled
• SLT Fiber Connection
• 3 Bearing Coconut Trees and One Mango Tree
• Newly planted grafted trees – Vilad, Karathakolomban, Wellakolomban, Malberry, Grapes, Barbados Cherry, Masan, Star Fruit, Jamson, Uguressa, Avacado, Sepadilla, Nelli, Jack Fruit
• Other Trees - Naminang, Banana (Bin kesel), Custard Apple, Rose Apple, Beli, Rambutan, Drumstick, Cloves, Coffee, Cinnamon, 3 Kaluwara trees, 1 Nedun
• Lawns with Australian Grass and Buffalo Grass
• Two-Seater Swing Chair, Cement benches.
• Large Variety of Flower plants including flower arches, decorative flowerpots.
• 17 x 3 feet Cement Fish tank attached to the Verandah floor with complete filtering systems, UV light Including 40 pairs of Calf fish, 500 plus Red Platies
• Nature friendly environment – Squirrels and Many varieties of Birds visits right through the day for feeding and bathing. Few commonly seen birds Red Vented Bulbul, Yellow-billed babbler, Argya, Magpie Robin, Asian koel, Black-hooded oriole, Common Myna / Mynah, Woodpecker.